Silent Mind - Happy Heart - Aarhus
Price at the door: 150 kr for all
Silent Mind - Happy Heart
- for long lasting happiness
Seminar w. Arthur Lederer
We all wish to be happy, yet happiness seems to be most of the time just out of reach, and once obtained it rarely lasts. Happiness is like keeping your balance – it can not be stored or kept by force, it needs to be recreated moment by moment. Then it is as easy as breathing.
This balance is between the needs of the Mind and of the Heart – the two fundamental systems of our being.
The heart needs to be free, it needs spontaneity, it needs to feel and it needs to fly. The Mind needs discipline, like a horse which needs to be trained, it needs structure and it needs routine. Then they work in perfect unison and we find ourselves in a domain of deep harmony and fulfillment, at peace in the eye of the storm of life.
Yet this seems often to be the thing we dread the most – we fear letting ourselves love fully to our hearts content and we quickly grow bored of trying to tame our thoughts. Instead, we rather keep our hearts locked in and let our minds to run unguarded. And so, we find ourselves often thrown to all sides by the winds and turmoils of life, happiness always a glimpse in the corner of our eyes.
One can learn to be happy, just as one can learn any other art or craft – it just takes knowledge, it takes tools and takes practice.
This seminar presents principles and simple exercises with daily life applications that can ensure a great deal of harmony and balance for all those that are caught into a daily existence. There will be taught and practiced methods to allow the heart to become free and present in all our experiences, as well methods and notions for training the mind.
There will be presented simple methods for harmonizing these two fundamental systems (the mind and the heart) within the being in order to obtain a durable state of happiness.
Join this seminar and discover that happiness can be always there, if you wish it.
Please join us on this summer afternoon in Concordia Venue. We look forward to seeing you.
• Adress: Vester Alle 8 (Folkeoplysningens hus) lokale 209, Aarhus
• Prices: PREPAID: 100 DKK (75 DKK Natha students). Bring a friend/lover - 150 DKK for both of you. At the door: 150 DKK pr person.
• Sign up: firstname.lastname@example.org OR website
• Payment: Please transfer the payment for the event to our MOBILEPAY 2396 0668 as your final confirmation for your participation. Please mark the payment as 'silentmindaug'. If you pay for more people add their name as well. For example 'silentmindaug+Peter'. OR through our website. As we have limited places available, please make your payment as soon as possible to secure your place. Access is based on first appearances of the payments.