The Healing Power of Love - Aarhus
The healing power of love - opens the doors to the wonderful possibilities of Love’s reality.
Nowadays we live in an environment based on competition and achievement, rather than compassion, altruism and connection. Due to our daily routine, we forgot to connect with our heart and we feel more and more disconnected from nature and each other. We forgot that true healing means simply to be in harmony with ourselves and others, to be centered and to manifest positive emotions and feelings. While separation brings illness and disease, unity brings harmony and healing.
Everything is energy in the Universe and it is said that love is the most powerful energy of all. When love touches our hearts, we feel regenerated, creative, full of spontaneity and aligned with the universal flow of life itself. The healing power of love resides in the fact that its energetic frequency is stronger than other emotions and it is the foundation of universal harmony.
To heal means to reconnect with our soul, with the core of our being which in essence is pure love. At the deepest level, healing means a return to the source of our being.
The healing power you are looking for is, in fact, right with you all the time: the all-powerful energy of Universal Love. We are not talking about a passive, full of desires approach to life. On the contrary, we talk about an approach full of self-responsibility and action based on love, respect, compassion and altruism- all qualities of an awakened heart.
What you will learn:
• Learn how to open your heart for love to flow continuously in and through you
• Understand about the essence of Love’s energy
• Exercises and meditation to love directly here and now
• Emotional balance and courage to love in daily life
PREPAY 149 kr
PREPAY deal Natha students: 99 kr
PREPAY Bring a friend: 199 kr
At the door: 199 kr
• Sign up on the website or at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Mobilepay: 59673, write " Healing power love + Aarhus + your names + email"
• Address: Vester Alle 8 (Folkeoplysningens hus) lokale 209, Aarhus