THE KASHMIR SHAIVISM COURSE
The Kashmir Shaivism tradition is considered one of the most transcendental forms of yoga, as well as the purest and highest form of tantra, and certainly one of the greatest spiritual treasures of humankind, which offers a direct and effective path towards the inner transformation and awakening of the human consciousness.
The Kashmir Shaivism course, founded over 20 years ago, is unique in Europe, being attended enthusiastically by thousands of practitioners worldwide. Because a profound understanding and a proper practical use of the principles and methods specific to the Kashmir Shaivism tradition it is usually emphasized, that a high level of inner awakening is a condition to even approach this spiritual path.Normally such conditions are difficult to meet for most people of today, and as well are the original scriptures. Yet in our course the entire complexity of principles, techniques and initiatory aspects are gradually unfolded in a way so it becomes fully accessible in a very practical manner for all those, who have the curiosity and fascination to explore the tantras of kashmir, offering a fast pathway to inner transformations, genuine spiritual insights and even the highest divine accomplishments. Normally such conditions are difficult to meet for most people of today, and as well are the original scriptures.
Yet in our course the entire complexity of principles, techniques and initiatory aspects are gradually unfolded in a way so it becomes fully accessible in a very practical manner for all those, who have the curiosity and fascination to explore the tantras of kashmir, offering a fast pathway to inner transformations, genuine spiritual insights and even the highest divine accomplishments.
The Sanskrit term Shiva means “The Always Benevolent One” and designates in the shaivist tradition of philosophy God’s hypostasis as the 'saviour' or 'redeemer', and supreme spiritual guide for all creatures. This is why, essentially speaking, any transcending process and any expression of liberating divine grace is always linked in a way or another to Shiva, no matter the spiritual path we might follow.
In the Kashmir Shaivism course you will learn about:
- The essential paths to spiritual liberation: the path of the Limited Being –Anavopaya
- The path of the Deifying Energy – Shaktopaya
- the path of Shiva – Shambavopaya
- the Supreme Path, or the Path without steps–Anupaya
- The mysteries of the 36 essential aspects of manifestation (tattvas)
- The mysteries of the phonemic divine energies - of the creative divine Logos
- Esoteric methods to profoundly, intensely activate the subtle centres of force (chakras) and of all their “petals” - specific vibratory directions
- Initiatory and practical study of certain fundamental treatises of the Kashmir Shaivism: Shiva Sutra, Spanda Karika, Vijnana Bhairava Tantra etc.
- Full revelation, from an efficient, practical perspective, of the 112 major direct methods of enlightenment contained in the esoteric treatise Vijnana Bhairava Tantra, which confer the revelation of the Immortal Supreme Self (Atman) and ecstatic, the complete reunion with God.
- Special initiations in for example the Sri Vidya esotericism: the mantras of the 15 nityas of the Great Cosmic Power Tripura Sundari will be instructed and practised.
- Initiations in certain divinities esotericism and mantras: Garuda, Skanda-Karttikeya, Hanuman etc.
- Certain relevant initiations as a result of passing the yearly written exams: kshurika mantra – a mantra specific to Shaivism tradition for opening brahmarandhra, which offer the ability to instantly transcend the limited individual condition, as well as to practice the secret method of the “transfer of consciousness” (known as Phowa in Tibetan tradition).
- Esoteric method to realise the secret erotic tantric procedure, maithuna.
- Secret spiritual methods comprised in the famous work Sundaryalahari;
- The mantra of complete transcending of all limitations inherent to the common human condition, as well as of the individual karmic conditions.
- The spiritual traditional ceremony and rituals of Shiva adoration.
- Secret mantras for awakening and activation in our being the 3 essential stages of the formidable power of the Shiva lingam.
Schedule: One time pr month, on Sundays from 15.00 - 20.00 (double lessons)
Venue: Concordia, Nordre Fasanvej 230A, 2200N
Prices: 199 DKK pr lesson, 398 DKK for a double lesson.
Sign up: //www.nathayogacenter.dk - firstname.lastname@example.org - 2396 0668
Deadline for sign up: The course in Denmark has already been running for a while. It is possible to join until end of December. If you join you can at the same time catch up the first lessons online with the malmø course on Wednesdays.
NEW COURSE STARTING ON 8TH NOVEMBER
Introduction lecture: 1st November 2017 at 17.00 - 20.00
Schedule: Two times pr month, on Wednesdays from 17.00 - 20.00
Venue: Natha Yogacenter in Malmø
Prices: 225 SEK pr lesson
Price: 200 kr pr lesson (160 kr for students and unemployed).